A Proud Legal Heritage
Our law firm, Rashad Green Firm, P.A., is built on a proud legal tradition.
Our lead attorney, Rashad A. Green, Esq., was inspired by his grandfather, Joseph Woodrow Hatchett, who was the first black man to serve as a Florida Supreme Court Justice, and as a Chief Judge for the United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals. It was Rashad’s grandfather who inspired his passion for justice that started him on the path to practice law.
Taking to his grandfather’s example, attorney Rashad Green earned his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University in his hometown of Tallahassee, Florida. During his undergraduate studies, Mr. Green served in the Executive Office of the Governor. After college, he earned his Juris Doctorate from Florida Coastal School of Law, earning pro bono honors distinction.
Although a young lawyer, Mr. Green has already built a noteworthy and prestigious career, with highlights that include the following:
- Former President of the Tampa Lawyer Chapter of the American Constitution Society for Law and Policy, which promotes constitutional rights and liberties, genuine equality, access to justice, democracy and the rule of law
- Former associate attorney at the largest civil defense firm in the state of Florida, where he practiced premises liability, vehicle negligence, professional malpractice, first-party insurance disputes and sinkhole litigation
- Former judicial law clerk to the Honorable Charles R. Wilson, Circuit Judge for the United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- Former Assistant State Attorney for the 13th Judicial Circuit of Florida handling criminal cases and serving as lead counsel in several bench and jury trials
- During law school, former judicial extern to the Honorable Monte C. Richardson, United States Magistrate Judge, Middle District of Florida
- Recipient of the Advanced Legal Research, Writing, and Drafting Certificate, which was presented for his excellence in legal research, analysis, oral advocacy, and writing
Mr. Green is a gifted, accomplished lawyer, serving Tampa and Tallahassee.
The primary value of Mr. Green’s knowledge and experience is that it serves clients in need of exceptional legal representation. He remains available to clients throughout their cases, always returning calls and providing prompt updates of any case developments that arise.
When it comes to the practice of law, the devil is in the details. The outcomes of many cases turn on one small, seemingly insignificant detail. Mr. Green is passionate about attending to every little detail in his cases, always striving to make sure nothing gets past him.
Finally, Mr. Green is known for his commitment to honesty. When he represents his clients, he breaks down the truth of the legal process for them, and its challenges, hoping there will never be any surprises.
He has a profound respect for and commitment to his clients and to getting them the best outcome possible, in criminal defense cases and personal injury claims.
Contact Rashad Green Firm, P.A.
Talk with attorney Rashad A. Green to discuss your legal matter. Call 813-521-8006 to reach our Tampa office or 850-669-1500 to contact our Tallahassee office. We are also available to contact online through email.